1) Acknowledge that we are in an age of increasing apostasy and decreasing apostolic, and that we leaders are not immune to it’s contagious influence.
2) Embrace a willingness to rely on foundational New Covenant precepts, principles and guidelines and allow that which is written to speak for itself void of private interpretation
3) Strive for unity with the foundational leaders the Father gave Christ and with that as the starting point to extend that unity in the Spirit to contemporary believers with whom we now labor and fellowship.
4) Refrain as much as it is possible from internal fights and discord within the local apostolic leadership.
5) Adhere to New Covenant credentialing guidelines with necessary consideration given to laws of the land as appropriate to comply with statutory and legislative guidelines.